Community Service Center was established on 17/5/1440 AH based on the goals, mission and strategic plan of Mustaqbal University. Community service is an essential part of Mustaqbal University mission. Through the expertise and competencies of the University, it provides specialized training courses and various community programs in various fields of scientific knowledge to contribute to the development of society and enhance its knowledge in a way that contributes to achieving the goals of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.
- Documenting the relationship between the University and the community.
- Contributing to the development of cultural and health awareness of community members and the consolidation of the concept of sustainable development.
- Organizing training courses, seminars, conferences and workshops that will develop the community and meet its changing needs.
- Quality: We are committed to high quality in inputs, processes and outputs.
- Integrity: We perform our work with sincerity, mastery and dedication in accordance with professional ethics.
- Transparency: We are committed to the highest levels of transparency, integrity and accountability within the framework of corporate governance.
- Collectiveness: We do our work in the spirit of one team.
- Innovativeness: We promote creative thinking and creative spirit, intellectually and productively.
- Continuous Learning: We support continuing education and learning inside and outside the university.
- Development: We believe in the necessity of development and growth in all fields and businesses
A nationally distinguished community service center in providing high-end and integrated community services.
Providing educational training services to serve the local community and meet its needs and strengthen channels of cooperation and partnership with related services according to a strategic perspective that contributes to achieving sustainable local development goals by providing a stimulating work environment and using the latest methods and technologies.