The Human Resources Department was established under its new name, according to the minutes of the Financial and Administrative Affairs Committee , dated: 5/22/1439 AH, when its name was amended from the administrative affairs “personnel affairs”, which was under the Department of Financial and Administrative Affairs, and according to this decision by separating the opposing departments so that each department would keep pace with the change and development that the university is witnessing.
The human resources management units are divided into: Personnel Affairs Unit, Faculty Affairs Unit, Development and Quality Unit, Recruitment and Contracts Unit, and Performance Measurement and Evaluation Unit.
- Developing the processes of attracting and retaining qualified competencies with a strategic institutional perspective.
- Enhancing institutional satisfaction and loyalty among all university employees.
- Developing a competency system to evaluate the performance of all employees, which leads to effective results for the development and improvement of employee performance.
- Developing training programs to ensure better performance and improving outputs.
- Quality: We are committed to high quality in inputs, processes and outputs.
- Integrity: We perform our work with sincerity, mastery and dedication in accordance with professional ethics.
- Transparency: We are committed to the highest levels of transparency, integrity and accountability within the framework of corporate governance.
- Collectiveness: We do our work in the spirit of one team.
- Innovativeness: We promote creative thinking and creative spirit, intellectually and productively.
- Continuous Learning: We support continuing education and learning inside and outside the university.
- Development: We believe in the necessity of development and growth in all fields and businesses
A distinguished management in attracting the best qualified cadres.
Developing human resources management policies, providing support to each department, enabling and contributing by participating in launching initiatives to improve job performance.